General Terms and Conditions
Service provider’s data:
|Company name||A-Z Car Performance Ltd.|
|Trade name||A-Z Performance|
|Company registration number||01 09 200847, Court of Registration: Budapest Metropolitan Court|
|EU tax number||HU25118740|
|Data Protection Registry Number||NAIH-86677/2015|
1. User Conditions
1.1 A-Zperformance is not responsible for any direct or indirect material or immaterial damage stemming from the use of the website and/or interruption of service. Users connect to the website entirely at their own risk.
1.2 The User agrees that they will comply with the provisions of all applicable laws and regulations which are relevant at the given time and with this document in particular.
2. Prices, range of products and services
2.1 The prices of products and services stated on the website are given in forints (HUF), euro (EUR) and US dollars (USD). Prices with value-added tax (VAT) include VAT as required by the relevant Hungarian law.
2.2 On the website the Service Provider indicates the product name, description and photos of the products. Photos displayed on the product data sheet images may differ from actual products; they are included as illustrations only. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any differences between the images provided on the home page and the actual appearance of the product.
3. Ordering, Payment and Delivery
3.1 Purchasing Process:
- 3.1.1. The User may select the desired product for purchase by clicking on the “Add to cart!" button on its data sheet.
- 3.1.2. The selected product or products will be added to the User's basket.
- 3.1.3. Clicking on the "basket" icon from the main menu will show the User the selected products in their basket.
- 3.1.4. When the User does not wish to purchase additional products, the "Go to payment" button should be selected.
- 3.1.5. The User should then fill out the required fields in the page that appears and check the products and/or product data for the products that are in the basket, making changes as required. The User should then click on the "Shipping calculator" button.
- 3.1.6. Following acceptance of the delivery fee and the terms of delivery, the User may proceed to select their preferred payment option by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- 3.1.7. If the User selects to pay by credit card or PayPal, they should proceed to the Simple (OTP Mobil Ltd.) or PayPal payment terminal where they may complete the payment. If the User selects to pay by bank transfer, a window will pop-up to inform the user that the bill will soon be sent after completion of which the ordered goods will be sent to the delivery address provided by the User by the expected deadline, calculated on the basis of the completion of the payment.
- 3.1.8. Following payment or request for a bill, an e-mail will automatically be sent to the User's e-mail address. The order confirmation email will include the following details: order number, date and time of ordering, Buyer’s personal data, the ordered product or product part number, product name, quantity, price, delivery costs, the total sum payable or paid, chosen payment option, the expected delivery time, any messages sent by the User, data, service-provider data and other contact information.
- 3.1.9. Following payment, the service provider will do its best to deliver the product or products to the User’s address by the expected delivery date. If more than one product has been ordered by the User, the time of delivery of the product with the longest delivery date should be considered final.
- 3.1.10. In the case that a User prefers to collect a product which has been paid for, within 24 hours of the successful completion of the payment the Service provider will get in contact directly with the User to agree about the details of the collection of the product.
3.2 The Service Provider shall be excluded from any liability in the event that the User's order is not received because the User has provided an incorrect e-mail address, or if the supplier or service provider after several attempts has failed to contact the User, or the delivery of the product could not be completed because the Supplier was unable to hand over the goods.
3.3 The Service Provider shall not be liable for changes, without giving prior notice, in technical reviews and specifications due to reasons that originate beyond the Supplier or the Service Provider. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse orders in part or in full which have already been confirmed. Partial fulfilment of an order can only take place after consultation with the User!
3.4. Statement of personal data providing in case of credit card payment – Simple
By clicking the Redirect button the Customer accepts A-Z Car Performance Ltd. (1188 Budapest, Damjanich u. 99/A.) at www.a-zperformance.com to provide the personal data stored in its user database to OTP Mobile Ltd. (1093 Budapest, Közraktár utca 30-32.) Provided data: family name, given name, country, phone number, e-mail address. The purpose of data transmission: customer support for users, confirming transactions and fraud-monitoring for users defence.
4. Right of cancellation
4.1 The User can withdraw from a contract and can send back or give back the products ordered without providing a reason within 14 days of receipt of a product they have ordered in accordance with the laws in force in Hungary.
4.2 The period for exercising the User’s right to withdraw from a contract expires 14 days after the date on which the User takes possession of the product. The User must indicate to the Service Provider in writing at email@example.com that they want to exercise their right to withdraw from the contract, a request which shall be confirmed by the Service Provider within 48 hours. The Service Provider will not accept liability in the event that confirmation sent within 48 hours does not arrive at the User's address because the User has provided an incorrect e-mail address during registration or because they cannot receive messages either because their email account storage is full or for other IT-related reasons. The Service Provider will not accept liability in the event that the email of the User who wishes to exercise their 14-day right to withdraw from a contract was not received because the User sent their request from the contract to an incorrect e-mail address.
4.3 The User will bear the cost of sending back or returning the product and any other expenses, including installation costs, related to the return of the product.
4.4 In the case that a User exercises their right to withdraw from a contract, they shall not be charged any other expenses apart from the cost of returning the product and the related installation and other costs, but the Service Provider may demand compensation for any damage to property or may refuse the User’s right to withdraw from a contract in the case that a product has decreased in utility and/or aesthetic value due to the activities of the User.
4.5 The User is not entitled to exercise their right to withdraw from a contract when it relates to a product which was not pre-manufactured; i.e.: in cases concerning products which:
- were manufactured following a User's specific request, or which were explicitly tailor-made for the User,
- by their very nature can no longer can be used elsewhere after once being installed.
4.6 The Service Provider, after the taking back of the product, taking the above rules into account, will refund the amount established with and agreed to by the User within 14 days.
4.7 The User is obliged to return the product within 14 days of their notification to the Service Provider that they want to exercise their right to withdraw from the contract. If the product is not returned to the Service Provider's address within 14 days, the Service Provider is under no obligation to accept the return of the product.
4.8 The User shall only be liable for a decrease in the value of the product when - with the exception of reasonable testing of the product - it has been used, or if the decrease in value of the product is due to handling and/or treatment other than which is necessary for determining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
4.9 Product reimbursements may be withheld by the Service Provider for as long as they have not received back a product from the User, or when the User has not provided evidence that a product has been sent back: whichever of these two dates is the earlier shall be taken into account.
4.10 In the case of any dispute, the User and the Service Provider agree that they will do everything reasonable in the first round of negotiation to agree on a mutually-acceptable solution. Further dispute-settlement steps shall be taken only in the case that efforts to reach agreement prove unsuccessful.
5.1 Concerning faulty performance, the company which operates the website is legally obliged to provide a warranty, pursuant to Government Regulation 151/2003 (IX. 22) relating to the statutory warranty of durable consumer goods in Hungary.
5.2 The warranty period for all products is 1 year from the date of purchase, unless the manufacturer provides a different product warranty period. A warranty period different to this length of time will be indicated by the Service Provider on the product’s website for each affected product.
5.3 The warranty period shall be calculated from the day on which the product is in the user's possession.
6. Applicable legislation
6.1 The Service Provider complies with all laws and regulations currently in force in Hungary.
6.2 The Service Provider is the owner of the intellectual property and patent rights related to all content displayed on a-zperformance.com. Consequently, the User acknowledges that deletion or modification of such rights is not permitted, and any partial or total copying without authorization constitutes a breach of contract. Regulations regarding copyright and patent rights are applicable in the following cases in particular: every type of multimedia material, software, texts, articles, photos, registered trademarks, databases and images.
6.3 The User agrees to refrain from publishing messages which are misleading, abusive, derogatory or demeaning, or which are not related to the issue under discussion in the interactive field provided for messaging.
6.4 The User shall refrain from attempting to gain unauthorized access to any automatic data processing system, and from the partial or complete qualitative or quantitative alteration or copying of any portion of the website's databases. Such acts are punishable by penalties.
7. Personal Data Protection and Handling
7.1 A-zperformance.com website collects personal data about the registered User. These data are used and retained exclusively by the Service Provider who shall not pass them on to a third party without the written permission of the owner of the data. Data stored during the registration process may be modified or ultimately deleted by the Service Provider at the request of the owner of the data. The Service Provider shall comply with the currently applicable Hungarian data protection laws.
8. Hyperlinks on the a-zperformance.com website
8.1 The uploading of hyperlinks for commercial purposes requires the prior written consent of Service Provider. In such cases, please send requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2 The Service Provider shall under no circumstance be liable for content, information, products and services accessible through hyperlinks displayed on the a-zperformance.com website.
9. Interactive Services
The User is responsible for all information, photographs and generally for all content published by them through their use of interactive services. The Provider is entitled to partially or completely delete all content published or sent by the User through using the interactive services which may be assumed to violate the provisions of existing laws or regulations in Hungary, or are contrary to accepted standards of good behaviour. The User acknowledges that the potential use of all content they publish is the User's sole responsibility, and that the Service Provider does not control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, quality or reliability of any content published by using the interactive services provided on the website. The User is exclusively responsible for all contact addresses displayed on the a-zperformance.com website through their use of the site’s interactive services.
10. General Provisions
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify the provisions laid down in this document. Through their continuing use of the website available at a-zperformance.com, the User accepts such changes. This document contains the entire agreement between the parties, and no general and special conditions contained in any other document should be regarded as a part of the rights and obligations contained in the agreement between the Internet User and the Service Provider. In the event that this document or one or more of its provisions is invalidated for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that a contradiction arises between the title and the content of a section, any litigation concerning this fact shall be considered to be unfounded. The conditions contained in this document both in terms of form and content are governed by laws currently in force in Hungary. The parties agree that in the event of a dispute, before initiating any legal proceedings, attempts to reach an amicable agreement shall be made.