Flex pipe 4-layered, 70 mm (2.75"), 150 mm
The main purposes of exhaust flex pipe is that it can reduce vibrations transmitted from the engine and exhaust into the chassis, which prevent the mechanical crash of the system.
for all version with 60 mm (2.36") exhaust system
- high quality
- interlock reinforcement
- universal, for welding
- 100% stainless steel
- gas proof inner spiral tubing
- features gapless, flow optimized inner reinforcement
- ideally suited for any performance
- the choice for turbo and compressor retrofits
- very flexible while still sturdy
- extreme longevity, almost indestructible
- extremely durable even at high exhaust gas temperatures
- can be integrated into downpipe right behind turbine outlet as well
- diameter inlet: 70 mm / 2,75"
- diameter outlet: 70 mm / 2,75"
- total diameter 93 mm
- Length: 150 mm
- Material: 100% SUS 304 stainless steel